Updates this week:
- The puppies have opened their eyes
- They are trying very hard to walk on all four legs and look like wiggly giraffes
- We will also turn off the heat lamp we've had on constantly for the first two weeks as the puppies are now able to better regulate their own body temperature.
Today was an especially big day for the pups and their mama:
- Went to the cleaners and the tailor (had their collars washed and adjusted)
- A puppy manicure (nail clipping)
- A puppy spa experience (first bath)
- An internal cleanse (worming treatment)
- A massage (puppy time with the kids)
Mama is doing great feeding her little ones - they're getting roly-poly! A few graphs of their weight below, with the first showing their respective collar colors. I will try to post photos and maybe a few videos tomorrow. With the weather today and the tornado watch, I was worried we'd have to make it into our shelter with 9 dogs! Luckily it was just rain and a lot of wind, or as my husband would say, "The tears of the Texas fans after their team took a walloping today"